Velox Systems offers a new automation platform designed to build cloud computing environments for your staff to use without an office. With cloud computing in Microsoft Azure, we can build a system that maintains only the needed compute resources for any given point in the day. Our Microsoft Azure services can scale with the growth of your business. Our cloud services include consistent applications, data, and performance for all offices or remote users.
The Goal of Cloud Computing
The goal of Cloud Computing is to do two things:
- Increase the performance of each user by providing adjustable costs and resources that vary with usage.
- Migrate existing systems to a truly cloud-based solution.
Rather than set up a remote hosting platform that mimics the Server-Client structure traditionally used in small businesses today, Velox Systems will get all your data to Microsoft OneDrive and Microsoft Office 365 Email for your core data and communication. We can then build your applications, billing software and CRM in an easily accessible Client-Server structure that your staff can access anywhere.
By using a Microsoft SQL server, your emails, digital documents, and other sensitive data are protected with state-of-the-art encryption, cyber security measures. Your data will be readily accessible anywhere by authorized users. Velox Systems will continually manage and monitor the security of your cloud data so you won’t have to.
What Cloud Computing Changes About Your IT System
The structure of your IT system would be as follows:
- Email: Your Email would move to Office 365 with Microsoft. Learn More about Microsoft Exchange Online and other features of Microsoft 365 here.
- Shared Documents: All your network data shares would be moved to a OneDrive platform in conjunction with SharePoint to manage shared access, permission, versioning and data backup/retention. These files would be available as a cloud resource, so not bound to your office, or having to log into your remote workspace. It would just be available on your workstation through the OneDrive integration and in your Virtual Desktop.
- Business Applications and Software: Your business applications in this plan would be installed on the Microsoft Virtual Server space in Azure and you would log into a reserved workspace to use them. This workspace would be available through the Internet from any computer at home, at the office, or on the road.
If you’d like to find out more about our IT services and pricing, and talk to someone about how we can move you to Cloud Computing with Microsoft Azure, click the button below: